I would like to put a condition on a workflow condition that requires the user to either include an attachment or a link to the issue before they continue. Is this possible?
Can't seem to find a condition but there is a validator in JIRA Misc Workflow Extensions.
Thanks for the response. We decided to require the links to be a URL custom field, so we could check to make sure that field was not empty. There was also a script condition that allowed to check for 1 or more attachments present befor allowing the transition
I know this is really old but this is the way I did it. I needed the user to have an attachment called ReadMe.txt so I added the following scripted validator and it works.
Script workflow function : Simple scripted validator : Checks script:
issue.getAttachments().find {it.filename.contains("ReadMe.txt")}
Unfortunately it is case sensitive. I will have to find a way to .ignoreCase
This did it: issue.getAttachments().find {it.filename.toLowerCase().contains("readme.txt")}
Think there is a way to make that check for a null value on the filename?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.