HI ,
I am getting timeout error when using velocity API. I am selecting 2 weeks of timeframe period which is my sprint duration. There are probably 40K tickets for this timeframe. Is there a limit on no tickets that Jira can extract for a given timeframe?
Thanks,
Pooja
Hello @Pooja Wandile
The only restriction of fetching jira issues at a time is upto 1000 tickets via Jira Query. I haven't found anywhere mentioned to expand this limit. However using Jira for Google Sheets, I am able to fetch around 5000 issues.
Hi @Pooja Wandile ,
This other post may be helpful:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Request-to-get-issues-from-jira-api-results-in-timeout/qaq-p/904237
We have already reduced number of fields. We can't reduced time frame since that is the sprint duration, neither we can reduce number of issues. I have found below documentation, need to check if more sprints and issues can be extracted
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-increase-the-limit-of-120-sprints-and-25000-estimated-issues-at-the-velocity-chart-1087513216.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.