When I load a filter or JQL table onto a wiki page, the "parent link" only shows JIRA-1234. How can I get it to show the title instead?
When I load a filter on a Jira Dashboard, the "parent link" correctly shows the JIRA-1234 - Title .
@Bea Tea You will need to add Parent field into your Jira filter macro in Confluence by clicking on Edit > Display options > Under "Columns to display" add "Parent" field.
Upon adding the field you should be able to see the parent summary.
That doesn’t work in confluence it only shows the issue I’d and not the summary
@Bea Tea can you share a screenshot of your macro configuration and the result you are seeing in Confluence?
I want to do the same, but there is no "Parent" field in the "Columns to display". Apparently I am on an older system see: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/upcoming-changes-epic-link-replaced-with-parent/
I solved this one with the table transformer macro using a custom SQL function:
SELECTT2.'Summary' as 'Parent',T1.*,FROMT1LEFT JOINT2ON T1.'Parent Link' = T2.'Key'
In the transformer macro you put two jira macros, the first one should show the "children issues". The second one should have all the possible parents.The table transformer is quite mighty, you could even change the layout of the cell containing the parent name.
Make sure that you set the view limits on the jira macros right as only the results visible will be used by the table transformer!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.