I have a ConfiForms form with some fields. I want one of the fields to be a hyperlink, but I can't find a good way to implement it.
I can accomplish it using either a Markup or HTML field, but that would require the user to enter the information in the respective format ([text](url) / <a href="url">text</a>) and obviously this isn't very user friendly.
I tried the Link field type, but that just creates a link to a Confluence page where the page title is the text, which won't work because the text in the field won't always exactly match the title of the page, plus some instances will be a link to download a file, etc. I also tried Autolink but this seems to do the same thing, not sure what the difference is.
I tried using a Calculated field where it takes 2 other fields (entry.Label and entry.URL) and creates a Markup or HTML link. This just displays the raw text (eg: <a href="google.com">Google</a>), it doesn't turn it into a hyperlink.
I'm referencing the ConfiForms Field Types documentation and I can't find any user-friendly field type that would work.
Any help is appreciated.