Hello,
Is there a plugin for Confluence Data Center for Risk Maxtrix/Register/Assessment or anything similar to that? Cannot locate anything for Data Center hosting environments, only for Cloud.
Many Thanks,
Z
Hi @Z H ~ are you looking for a template? If so, just download this Cloud one and import into your DC space: https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/templates/risk-assessment
Hi Laurie,
Thank you so much for getting back to me. I'm looking more for a plugin, similar to Risk Register for Jira. Not a template to be exact.
Thanks,
Zahin
Risk Register offers a gadget that can be embedded in a Confluence page. Instructions here.
David PinnVendor of Risk Register
@David Pinn
Many Thanks for your assistance!
Can you provide some Sample Data for this gadget and Plugin? My Team and I are looking at different options to configure this plugin into our environment.
I'm not sure what you mean by sample data. You will find helpful resources, including a User Guide, videos, case study, and FAQ on the ProjectBalm website at https://www.projectbalm.com/resources.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.