Why cant we pin a dashcard at the top of the list?
Hi @QC QC
Check out @Brittany Joiner response here:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/Set-absolute-position-of-a-card-in-a-list/qaq-p/2061778
In short, I do this:
Create a colourless label called 📌
Set an automation
When a card is added to "{listname}", sort the list by label 📌 ascending
Thanks Mike,
But the card in the list extent the screen. So I need to scroll down.
and I want that dashcard always visible. I want the rest of the card scroll behind it.
But I guess that is not possible. We'll do a work around.
Yes, that is true. You could make a workaround using Swimlanes by Bluecat
All those 3th party apps are great. unfortunately they are all paid applications.
This will eat in the budget to much.
And most of these things should be trello native quality of life improvements.
For now I have a separate list with all the dashcards
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.