I am unable to add any users into their respective teams. I can add to them to projects just not into teams.
The following error gets thrown every time : "They may not have access to teams in your organization."
Hi Rowan,
Thanks for reaching out! To be added to a team, the users need to have access to view and modify teams in that organisation. Could you confirm if the users you are trying to add have
Regards
Ge
Thanks for the reply. I am specifically having issues with the Atlas product. The users are in the group atlas-users-xxxx. I dont see any other groups applicable for Atlas barring putting them into an admin role
The error still persists when trying to add them to atlas teams
I see, do you mind reaching out to us through Intercom so I could get one of our engineers to look into it? You can send us a message by clicking on the purple circle at the bottom right cornor of your screen in Atlas. Then click on "Send us a message".
@Ge I have the same problem.
People in my team have a Jira Software User license defined. I have defined "Browse users and groups" permission for everyone on the Global Permission page, but I cannot add non-Admins to a team I created.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.