I've set up simple reverse nginx proxy for Confluence (7.13.18) using standart documentation (redirecting from 443 to 9080)
server { server_name paywiki; listen 443 default ssl; ssl_certificate /etc/nginx/ssl/nginx.crt; ssl_certificate_key /etc/nginx/ssl/nginx.key; ssl_dhparam /etc/nginx/ssl/dhparam.pem; ssl_session_timeout 5m; ssl_protocols TLSv1 TLSv1.1 TLSv1.2; ssl_ciphers 'ECDHE-ECDSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305:ECDHE-RSA-CHACHA20-POLY1305:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-GCM-SHA256:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-GCM-SHA384:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA256:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA256:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES128-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA384:ECDHE-RSA-AES128-SHA:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA384:ECDHE-ECDSA-AES256-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-AES256-SHA:ECDHE-ECDSA-DES-CBC3-SHA:ECDHE-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA:EDH-RSA-DES-CBC3-SHA:AES128-GCM-SHA256:AES256-GCM-SHA384:AES128-SHA256:AES256-SHA256:AES128-SHA:AES256-SHA:DES-CBC3-SHA:!DSS'; ssl_prefer_server_ciphers on; location / { client_max_body_size 100m; proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host; proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host; proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for; proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:9090; } location /synchrony { proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Host $host; proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-Server $host; proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $proxy_add_x_forwarded_for; proxy_pass http://127.0.0.1:9091/synchrony; proxy_http_version 1.1; proxy_set_header Upgrade $http_upgrade; proxy_set_header Connection "Upgrade"; }}server { server_name paywiki listen 80; return 301 https://$server_name$request_uri;}
It's work ok, but for some reason it shows
while trying to edit any page.
I've already added paywiki:443 as proxyName and proxyPort, and have changed scheme to https
<Connector port="8090" maxThreads="48" minSpareThreads="10" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol" redirectPort="8443" acceptCount="10" debug="0" URIEncoding="UTF-8" secure="false" scheme="https" proxyName="paywiki" proxyPort="443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" />
Also I've already changed base_url from http://paywiki:8090 to https://paywiki but still get the same error.
POST requests like:
https://paywiki/synchrony/v1/data/Synchrony-4f4f4474-dcbd-3f22-a66c-9fdac33df0bf/confluence-4587669
are returning 500 error with java.lang.ClassCastException error message from atlassian-synchrony.log:
Where should I search for th type error?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.