This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Plans and billing
I want to add to my new priwate repository, successfully sent st.ru Invitation invent But she can see only "The owner of this repository (VictoriaSnow) is already at their plan limit and will need to upgrade before adding more users." / Why?
http://joxi.ru/L21bN86f8054ZA
The owner counts towards the plan too, so you've got 5 users there. You'll need to get more users, or remove one of the four non-owners
1) than delele this image: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/files/304578655/800300292/2/1472149417777/plan_billing.pnghere i can ce counter 3 and 3 lines - it's very confusing
2) I try to add to my new secret repository " Mary Shtyrova" - line number 2 from screenshoot, but I can't - why?3) Comment texteditor most time don't work : http://joxi.ru/823pqJdfJ8ZOvA (just note)
1) Your screenshot is of an Atlassian demo system. It tells us nothing about your system
2) Because you have already got the maximum number of users
3) Not a clue what this has to do with your user limits
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.