My JSM installation uses Active Directory for Authentication/Authorization. We have both Company customers and contractor customers, separated into different OUs in Active Directory. I have therefore setup multiple User Directories in JSM, one for Company accounts, and another for Contractor accounts.
On occasion someone will leave the Company and becpome a Contractor (or vice-versa). Their old acount is disabled/removed, and a new account is created. It may use the same login ID (UID) as the old one. Because JSM remembers everyone that causes a collision. I fix it by temporarity disabling the User Directory with the "new" account, search for the "old" account, and then Anonymize it. After that I re-enable the User Directory and then do a background reindex.
The problem I am having is that JSM will not populate a user picker with the "new" account after the old one has been anonymized, even after a re-synchronize with Active Directory. How do I fix this?