Is it possible to add a new project version state?
By default, it is possible to have a version in following states:
Is it possible to add a new state - in test?
How?
Code.
You'll need to amend the core functionality in Jira to support this.
Are there any resources you can point us to on how to approach this? I will be needing to do this as well.
I'm not that sure where to start really. I know you'll need to unpick the code that provides the version functionality so you can override/extend it, and think through how your changes affect the grouping in the version field drop-down lists.
If you've got a copy of the code for Jira (Commercial licencees have access) then that is where to start.
We would also like to add a few extra states to our versions. Has there been any progress on this front since 2013?
Is there any update on this matter?Was anyone able to add a new Version Status?
Thanks in advance
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.