TLDR : I want a board displaying tickets from multiples projects to be visible in only one project.
Dear community;
This is my first post. I hope it has enough information
I'm stuck on a use case and I have found a "good enough" solution. I'm now trying to improve it.
Context:
- Program level :
- 1 "Safe" Train (going out of safe to be more fluid but that's not the topic).
- The project JIRA "TRAIN" contains Tickets for multiple squad (eg : epic, feature and bug)
- The ticket assigned to a team is done with a custom field: "squad". Squad is a list with values : Team1 ... Team10
- ~10 teams working in/with this train
- Each team has its own jira Project ("PROJECT1" ... "PROJECT10")
- Those jira contain : US
My needs:
- For team 1 : I want to display a board with US (from jira project "PROJECT1") and Bug (from jira project "TRAIN") in a board : DONE see below
- This board should not be visible in the project jira "Train"
My problem:
I'm stuck on the 2. The problem is that the jira project "TRAIN" will display 15+ boards which is confusing for some users.
My JQL filter for the board is : "project in (TEAM1) OR project in ("TRAIN") AND squad = "TEAM1" ORDER BY Rank ASC"
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,