Hi guys,
I have Jira server in my organization, and I would like to call API to open issues on Jira from my internal CMP system, intead of open it manually via Jira GUI.
How can I get the API list and instructions to use them?
Thanks
Afonso.
Hi @Afonso Neto I think this is what you're looking for: Developer API
Hope that helps.
Hi @Afonso Neto ,
Do you mean, want to create jira tickets from your internal CMP system? If yes, you can use jira rest API to create/open jira tickets.
Rest API referrence @ https://docs.atlassian.com/jira-software/REST/9.10.0/
Hi @Afonso Neto Here is the Jira Server API Create Issue Doc : https://developer.atlassian.com/server/jira/platform/jira-rest-api-example-create-issue-7897248/
curl -D- -u fred:fred -X POST --data {see below} -H "Content-Type: application/json" http://localhost:8090/rest/api/2/issue/
{"fields": {"project":{"key": "TEST"},"summary": "REST ye merry gentlemen.","description": "Creating of an issue using project keys and issue type names using the REST API","issuetype": {"name": "Bug"}}}
Thanks @Dan Breyen
Thanks @Vikrant Yadav
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.