I can't seem to work out how to use "vote" fields in JQL queries. In my particular use case, I want to use JQL to select all issues with a number of votes above a certain threshold, then use a bulk action to add a label to all of them.
The workarounds at present are to manually note down each issuekey for the query (i.e. `issuekey in (AX-12, AX-34, AX-58, ...)`) based on my JPD view and apply the bulk operation from there, or to simply go into each item one-by-one and add a label.
I must be missing something somewhere, because I would have expected that every field in an issue is available for use in JQL. I did try watching network traffic to see if I had to identify the field using `cf[12345]` syntax, but I didn't spot anything in the request or response that looked helpful -- although I did see that `fieldId`, `fieldName`, and `jiraFieldKey` were all null.