I have a requirement to create Request Type for a JSM Portal in which the user can select multiple Objects and for each one, I need to allow them to select an Object to link to it.
For example, (this is not the real case): I am working with two ObjectTypes in my Schema: Laptops and Users. The user is able to select up 10 different laptops in a single Request. For each laptop, They need to pick a User to be associated with the laptop.
The only solution that I have come up with is to create 10 "User Selection" fields (numbered 1 to 10). I have a Behavior that shows/hides the User Selection fields based on how many laptops have been selected in the Multiple Select Laptops field. I have a post-function in the Create transition that creates the linkages between the laptop and the user.
Is there a better way to solve this? I wanted to Extensions for Jira Service Management app, which has "bundled fields", but they don't support Asset fields.