i would like to send pages & attachments to some customers, but they don have any Confluence account.
Is there any way to do it, not by just sending emails with attachments?
Thanks,
Amiram Fuerst
Try Comala ShareIt plugin
(disclosure: I do a lot of work with Comalatech)
I dont understand the answer. Using Shareit Plugin creates a link, but if i send it to a customer, he needs a Confluence account, oherwise he can not access the link. I have many customers, so each of hem needs a Confluence account?
No, if you send a Comala ShareIt link to the customer they do not need to log in. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.keinoby.confluence.plugins.share-attachments
This question has already been answered here
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/208452
i use this plugin. Do i eed to click the "get Link" button, or can i directly click the e-mail button and select the customer? when i use direct access, the customer fails to access the link. do i need to do anything else?
I use this plugin, but it does not work OK. The actions i do: 1. Click Share it button. 2. In the screen i get, i click the e-mail button, select a customer email address and send 3. The customer gets an email with a link, but when he clicks on this links, it says URL not found Do i miss any step?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.