I have created an if-else block to add a specific label depending on the Customer Request Type of the submitted issue. These are custom Custome Request Types that I created for the service desk. Despite picking the automation Customer Request Types from a drop down list of the existing request types on our desk I am still getting no match for any of the request types. First image shows the custom customer request types that show on the service desk.
The second image shows the automation I am using to attempt to add new labels to the ticket based on request type chosen
Third image shows the current message I am receiving showing that a ticket recently created (as General) did not match any of the conditions which is not the case because I have an else rule for General requiring a label be added. Any thoughts? Am i utilizing the wrong field for this rule? (I have also tried "RequestType" and "Request Type")


