Quando alguma versão for lançada, tem como enviar uma mensagem do Teams ? Se sim, qual seria o fluxo e regra?
Olá @Vinicius Souza de Oliveira ,
Pode ter ocorrido um erro no meu aplicativo de tradução. Você pode explicar o que quer dizer com enviar uma mensagem “do Teams”?
Você realmente quer dizer que deseja enviar uma mensagem para o aplicativo Microsoft Teams?
---
Hello,
There may have been an error in my translation application. Can you explain what you mean by sending a message "from Teams"?
Do you actually mean that you want to send a message to the Microsoft Teams application?
When any version is released → send a message from Teams When a version is released, is there a way to send a message from Teams? If yes, what would be the flow and rule?
When any version is released → send a message from Teams
When a version is released, is there a way to send a message from Teams? If yes, what would be the flow and rule?
Positive, but I've managed to automate it here.
However, I have a few doubts.
@Trudy P Claspill
Can I turn the color of the message above green?
Notice that the image is blank, can I add an image?
Não tenho experiência na ação de mensagem do Microsoft Teams disponível no Automation for Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.