Hi,
All I hope you can help me. I have a script that creates feature in JA via REST. In general it have been working fine. But Now I get problems for some users. Also users that previously was able to do it. If I change the value of the OwnerId to another user with similar roles specified then it works as it should. Please help me in debuggging this if you have had similar expirence or knowledge about which parameters that might affect this. As said I works if I just change the ownerId to another integer.
the interface return this information: 400 Client Error: Bad Request for url: https://*.jiraalign.com/rest/align/api/2/Features
the response text is: Cannot create feature. Value for ownerId is invalid..
My data: {'type': 2, 'title': 'pya', 'featureSummary': 'pya', 'ownerId': 503, 'description': 'In ', 'links': [{'name': 'Full specification in Confluence', 'link': 'https://..........com/x/BPbVSw'}], 'primaryProgramId': 8, 'jiraProjectKey': 'CCC', 'releaseId': 11, 'state': 0}