Hi,
Is there a way to rollup to undefined target date if one of the subtasks being rolled up also has undefined target date (Currently I use a custom date field for Gantt finish date, and use Gantt finish date for auto rollup ).
See snapshot.

Rollup shows 8/31 projected Code Complete date for initiative, since a couple tasks which haven't defined code complete Target date are defaulting to "project start date" . I want to write a formula for rollup that will result in undefined target date if one of the child tasks has an undefined target date. Is this possible?
In other words, is there a way to "iterate over the subtasks" i a structure formula? I was able to create a new column in my structure that blanks out the CCTD, if it is undefined.
Here is the formula I use that works for leaves:
IF (DEFINED (CCTD); CodeCompleteTargetDate; DATE(Undefined))

Pseudocode for what I want to calculate for parent node is as below:
For (all subtasks for the current row){
if subtask CCTD is not defined
parent CCTD = undefined,
exit and goto end
}
parent CCTD = MAX(subtasks.CCTD)
end
end result I wish is that my parent initiative should not have the code complete date set to 8/31/23, but it should be blank.