Hi folks,
My situation:
I use different issue types (no sub-tasks) that are linked to each other: I have a system containing several components.
My problem:
I know one of the components and I need to find the other components belonging to the same system --> I need to find the system first, then I need to find a particular other component of this system.
My (dysfunctional) solution so far:
Finding the system my component belongs to:
issueFunction in hasLinkType("System") AND issue in linkedIssues("ABC-11") [with ABC-11 being the known component]
--> Result: ABC-1.
Then finding all components of the system:
issueFunction in hasLinkType("System") AND issue in linkedIssues("ABC-1")
--> Result: ABC-11, ABD-12, ABC-13.
My attempt to nest both of them:
issueFunction in hasLinkType("System") AND issue in linkedIssues(issueFunction in hasLinkType("System") AND issue in linkedIssues("ABC-11"))
--> No result, query not working.
Second attempt to nest:
issue in linkedissues('(issue in linkedissues(ABC-11))')
--> No result, query not working.
I cannot solve the error in my nested query above. Can anyone support, please?
Many thanks!