On Page 1 in Confluence, I am using the Assets Objects macro to pull fields from Assets and display in table format (with vertical header in column 1 and data in column 2). I have this wrapped in a Page Properties macro.
When saving the page the table looks as expected with vertical header in first column and data in second column.
On Page 2, I am using the Page Properties Report macro. This macro will only display the page name and not any of the fields from the table on Page 1.
However if I replace the Assets Objects macro on Page 1 with a hard-coded table (a copy/paste of the table that the Assets Objects macro renders on the screen), and save the page, the fields display on Page 2 as expected.
In troubleshooting, it appears that the Page Properties Report macro has a problem with the "extra stuff" that the Assets Objects macro adds in the html when it renders the table (which is wrapped in the Page Properties macro).
What can I do in order to use the Assets Objects macro with the Page Properties / Page Properties Report macros?