I have a custom field A which is of radio buttons consists of Yes/ No depending upon the selection of Yes or No Custom field B should appear or be hidden. Please help with the script. I have tried few as im new to groovy scripting unable to figure it out
Hi @Satchidanand_CS_ext
I suggest you to take a look at the library provided by Adaptavist. It has a lot of snippets/scripts which should help you out.
https://library.adaptavist.com/search?library-content%5Bpage%5D=2&library-content%5BrefinementList%5D%5Bapp_pretty_names%5D%5B0%5D=ScriptRunner%20for%20Jira&library-content%5BrefinementList%5D%5Bplatforms%5D%5B0%5D=dataCenter&library-content%5BrefinementList%5D%5Bfeature_names%5D%5B0%5D=behaviours
Hello @Satchidanand_CS_ext ,It`s also possible to configure such logic using Power Scripts and Live Fields functionality. Please let me know if you have Power Scripts installed or planning to try and I can help you with more details.Meanwhile leaving some documentation where you can find more details about Live Fields: Live Fields , How Live Fields work ,Fields and graphic elements supported by Live Fields , Live Fields Recipes Best regards,Anna
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.