We have initiative/epic relationship setup in portfolio. Epic have a custom field called Initiative Link which points to the parent Initiative. When I query fields of the Epic using the Jira Rest API / Or export fields to excel. The initiative link points to an arbid name like below... even the parent link of an epic points to a value like this. How do I get the initiative name the Epic is pointing to via the Web API or an excel export? Thanks in advance..
Hi @Dhigha Sekaran,
I am facing the same issue for accessing the values for Parent Links to which the Epic points.
Did you happen to find out the solution for the same?
Thanks!
Use the Better Excel Exporter app to export the portfolio items to Excel. It supports all Portfolio and all built-in custom fields.
See: https://midori-global.com/products/better-excel-exporter-for-jira/server/documentation/integrations#portfolio-for-jira
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.