At this link
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver/supported-platforms-938846830.html
it is not supported, but at this it is:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/jira-databases-compatibility-matrix-1223821024.html
Please, can someone clarify?
Hi @Bernd Grüner welcome to the community! I also found this article which states that SQL Server 2016 is no longer supported as of Jira 9.7: EOL SQL Server 2016
It seems like an oversite that the "Jira databases compatibility matrix" page didn't get updated.
I would suggest opening a ticket with support (support.atlassian.com/contact) to ask for clarification as well as for them to update the documentation for clarity.
Hope that helps.
Hi,
Thanks for reporting this. I found that the KB had a few incorrectly labeled entries as supported when the platforms page indicated these are actually deprecated. I would tend to refer to the supported platforms page directly for your version to check. These are updated much more accurately. That said, I believe I have corrected the problem on the KB to mirror the current information in the supported platforms.
Andy
Thanks at all
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.