I have to find all the filters that uses a custom field. Please help me is there any wat to do this either on database or from JIRA UI
you can use this query.
select * from searchrequest s where s.reqcontent like '%yourfieldname%' or s.reqcontent like '%cf[yourcustomfieldid]%';
but there might be in addition filters that are using those filters
Hi Udo .. Thanks Now I am running into need of different help like ... Request your help on this too ..
We are planned to do the following change to one of the field of type 'drop down'.
Example:
Field Name : Projects (Not mandatory field)Type : Drop down list
Now I dont have any problem doing these changes. I have to change all the filters that uses this field and it's value. Please help me in doing the below activity.
1. I need to find and modify all the filters to use the field name as "Business" in place of "Projects" after rename.2. I need to find and change all the filters that uses the value in the field "Projects" that are going to renamed.
first find the id of the field Projects and replace 'ID' with this id in the query below.
select * from searchrequest s where s.reqcontent like '%Projects%' or s.reqcontent like '%cf[ID]%';
for the second part, all filters which are using values which will be renamed are already within the resultset of the first part, since they will have 'Projects' in the filter
Hi Udo,
THanks for your help, just want to confirm from your end that "Does this custom field "Projects" in filter has reference to searchrequest table alone or it is referred in any other table ?"
Is there anyway to run this against the CloudAPI? I'm looking for all filters that use a couple of my custom fields that I'm looking are reworking. Need to get a list of filters to look at.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.