I created an automation that:
when a new issue gets created
Then for each child linked object (where the created object is the parent and is cloned with links)
Clone the child object and link the new one to the parent that triggered the automation
Somehow though the automation gets confused and when I clone an object with a parent and child links the automation doesn't seem to find any of the child links. I setup two branches one "For Linked issues Types: is parent of" and another branch "For Linked issues Types: is child of". The response when I run this automation and clone the parent object is that it does not find any child of links (though there are three) and then does find the parent link and acts on that
No related issues could be found.
Issues cloned successfully
CEL-168 //this is a clone of the parent issue of the original trigger
If I remove the parent link, then the children are found though....