Hi, I'm using the documentation theme and have two vertical scroll bars on the right hand side, one in the browser, and one in the Wiki page. How do I get rid of the one in the Wiki page? Thanks!
Hey Jennifer,
What browser are you using? And what version of Confluence? I don't see one in the latest version of Confluence when used with Chrome. I am guessing that this issue occurs with a specific browser + Confluence version combination and that we will not be able to fix it as it is a browser specific behavior.
Cheers,Boris
Hi Boris,
We face the same issue for IE browser for version 11.0.xx
The inner bar scrolls the page, the outer bar seems to scroll the whole frame. It doesn't appear on Chrome.
Our Confluence version is 5.5.2
Thanks
Sukanta
Problem is seen on Firefox 38.6.0
Page_Layouts,_Columns_and_Sections_-_Atlassian_Documentation_-_2016-03-15_10.45.04.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.