Hello All -
As the title indicates, when migrating Jira projects from one instance to another, NONE of the Epic Links found on the original instance are carried over to my new environment. I checked the Configuration Manager logs and see nothing indicating any errors.
Here's how things get even weirder - Before migrating onto my Production instance environment, I migrated all of the projects onto a Staging instance. ALL of the Epic Links appear and are linked properly on the Staging instance. It's when I move to Production where the Epic Links are NOWHERE to be found.
I've been trying to research this issue on the forums and can't seem to find anyone who has had the same kind of problem. I am feeling pretty helpless at this point, and don't even know how to approach this.
Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to try to figure out the problem?