Good day
I have gotten an invite to join a team on Jira management and have entered to see what it may be
I am not 100% sure, but the result seems to be abusive. Use of the system
The place is full of different parts of the user acting as if there is someone office with the message
"Pleasure to see you, Esteemed User!
The submitted documents have been assessed by our Customer Support Team and we are excited to inform you that they have been considered.
The management team have finally decided to accept your documentation for the following phase of the procedure after a prolonged debate.
Kindly get ready to obtain guidance from our Customer Support Team regarding the upcoming stages of the process.
Hope you have a amazing day!
With respect, the finance department of LU-881514"
This message has a few varieties there
Then a Google Doc link that seems to have been banned by Google puts up all the red flags
I will like to possibly report this to Atlassian if possible, to get an address to send the report to
Thanks