My company uses Jira for many things, one of which is a tool and equipment database. One major function of this is making sure that calibrated tools are calibrated on time.
I have set up filters for someone who is in charge of this to see tools (issues) with upcoming due dates (utilizing a due date field ordered by date) and a large amount of other information.
I was asked if there is a way for me to put some sort of line break/indicator in the list view results where due date month ends and another begins (basically to group issues by month). Is this something that is possible to do? The only thing I can think to do is create an issue with empty fields and due date at the beginning/end of a month that is a relatively clear point between every two months.
I know that I can set up multiple filters, but I was hoping to do this to mimic a spreadsheet they had previously been using to manage this.