I am an admin on Confluence and I cannot edit a page although I have all the possible privileges as shown in the screenshots attached. I think it is a bug, why is this happening and how can this be solved?
@Mouna Hammoudi
Can you create pages in the space the page resides in that you are unable to edit?
Cheers
Kurt
@Kurt Klinner yes it's possible to create a new page in the space but impossible to edit the page that I have previously shown
@Mouna Hammoudi any chance that someone added a page restriction that allows you to view the page but not to edit?
I have all the privileges as shown above.
Are you logged in as "mouh" when you are trying to edit the page?
What are the symptoms of "cannot edit"? No edit icon offered? Cannot save changes?
yes, logged in as "mouh" and I am an admin. The symptom is no edit icon offered.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.