How can I set up a notification for each time the Version on an EPIC is changed?
And also a notification when Stories are added to an active EPIC
Anita,
Automation for Jira has a trigger that queues off when a Version is updated. From there you can have it perform an action. For you that action may be sending an email.For the second one you can have a trigger that when Field Value Changed. Set the field to "Epic Link" and then perform your notification action from there.
Thank you so much. This helped.
I've now managed to get the notification with the Feature/Epic key. But I'd like to also have the Feature description/name in the notification and can't seem to get that working. Any tips please? Thanks
Have you tried utilizing smart values to accomplish this?
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/jira-smart-values-issues/If you still need help please let me know.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.