Hi All,
some of our project leads met us and claimed for features regarding the Like feature of Confluence.
1. Is it possible to restrict the Like function? If a group has view only right on a particular page but they don't want to grant them Like function.
2. Is it possible to have a ranking list of pages according to the number of Likes?
3. Can I have a list of pages that I have liked? Similar to the list of pages I follow.
4. Can we erase the likes on a particular page? Cover story: there will be a 3 months long competition period when several developers introduce their codes and ideas. Each developer will have an own page with their content on it. The employees have 3 months to review, read the participants stuff and like. At the end of the competition we count the sum of likes and then erase all the likes from the pages.
Is it possible?
Many thanks in advance!
Rumi