this is very similar to the issue years ago
I have confirmed this on multiple computers, when chrome updates to version 50 the footer takes up over half the page
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/editor-window-is-small-when-using-google-chrome-365003598.html
Confluence_Edit Screen Issue_Chrome.png
we are on confluence version 5.7.4
are others seeing this issue?
Yes. I just caused a chrome update to test this. This is amazingly unusable
Confluence 5.8.6
Chrome Version 50.0.2661.75 m
The same sh*t
I've ran into same issue. As an interim solution if you save this as a bookmark:
Name: Resize
URL: javascript:$("#editpageform").height($(window).height()-45);
Then you can just click it to resize it quickly
BTW, there is a cool add-on that solves this problem too
Latest Chrome update is sucks. But our team saved a lot of time with the InPlace Editor for Confluence today.
Confirmed this happened on Confluence 5.7. I had Chrome version 49.x. When I upgraded to version 50.x to test the user-reported issue, the error occurred.
This works! Thank you so much.
Can confirm this issue can be reproduced with Chrome v50.0.2661.75 and Confluence Server 5.5.3 and the css workaround provided in the KB article above does not fix.
The CSS solution provided on:https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-41035worked for us - that way, each user doesn't have to use the JS-based solution provided above. We are using Confluence version 5.4.4
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.