I am trying to create a weekly status report email that generates a series of lists with issue names and comments segmented by status. I have done it... save for the last part
In the last segment of the lists (the Closed section) I only want to display the items that have been closed in the last 10 days... while in all other sections it is OK to have items that have been open longer than 10 days.
Here is the syntax as it is... the bolded section is where I am having issue.
I can limit based on the status as closed... but I cannot add the second conditional statement.
HELP!
Syntax:
The Following Candidates have had status changes in the last week:
<b>Resumes In Review<b/>:
{{#Issues}}{{#if(equals(status.name, "In Review"))}}
<a href="{{issue.url}}">{{Summary}} - </a>{{Comment.last.body}}
{{/}}{{/}}
<b>Ready for Interview<b/>:
{{#Issues}}{{#if(equals(status.name, "Interviewing"))}}
<a href="{{issue.url}}">{{Summary}} - </a>{{Comment.last.body}}
{{/}}{{/}}
<b>Ready for C Interview<b/>:
{{#Issues}}{{#if(equals(status.name, "In C Review"))}}
<a href="{{issue.url}}">{{Summary}} - </a>{{Comment.last.body}}
{{/}}{{/}}
<b>Processing<b/>:
{{#Issues}}{{#if(equals(status.name, "In Process"))}}
<a href="{{issue.url}}">{{Summary}} - </a>{{Comment.last.body}}
{{/}}{{/}}
<b>Known Departure Pending<b/>:
{{#Issues}}{{#if(equals(status.name, "Offboarding"))}}
<a href="{{issue.url}}">{{Summary}} - </a>{{Comment.last.body}}
{{/}}{{/}}
<b>Removed from Staff Pipeline<b/>:
{{#Issues}}
{{#if(and(equals(status.name, "Closed"),
(updated,now.plusDays(-10))))}}
<a href="{{issue.url}}">{{Summary}} - </a>{{Comment.last.body}}
{{/}}{{/}}