Hi, I'm running jira to practice building plugins on my localhost, but i'm currently having licensing issues. I was told I could just generate a new trial license by clicking the generate new license button but after generating the licenses, this happens:
If I generate a jira software data center license, it accepts it, but asks for a service management license to go along with it. but when i provide that license, which I've just generated, it tells me it is expired. if i try to generate another license, it tells me that it is invalid.
Furthermore, when I try to generate a jira service management license first, It accepts it and asks for a jira software license, and the same problem occurs here as well, even though it had seemingly accepted the jira software licenses that were occurring. How can I solve this problem? I've tried creating different atlassian accounts but didn't work. OR is it something I cannot solve, and instead an intended use of the product?