Hi,
I need to implement following password restrictions in JIRA.
Please help.
Thanks.
I don't know if it can be achievable in JIRA. Have you tried to use plugin Password Policy for JIRA? I think it will be very helpful for you.
You can find documentation here.
Hi Daniel,
Thanks for the reply.
I used the same plug in. But it is also not supporting these password restrictions.
Please check if something else can help.
Thanks for the reply. I used the same plug in. But it is also not supporting these password restrictions. Please check if something else can help. Thanks.
Hi Ankita, Could you send mail to plugins@intenso.pl with whole description of your problem. We'll create issue for you and we'll try to investigate what happened. Best Regards, The InTENSO Team
Hi Justyna, I am unable to send mail to plugins@intenso.pl. Can you please provide any other email address or any link where i can open the ticket for this team. Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.