When I try to export a space to PDF, the process stalls at 50%. Has anybody else experienced this issue and fixed it? If so, what was your solution?
Hi Anna,
I think you might be hitting a known performance problem with the PDF export.
There are a couple of options to improve the situation:
I hope this helps
Related image of what I am seeing:
We'll try these options. Thanks for the help!
Hopefully, this is an issue that can be fully resolved in the future.
UPDATE: The upgrade to v5.3 aided in speeding up the conversion process, which still breaks. However, I found out it is breaking due to some formatting issues in addition to the size of the space (400+ pages), because it works in smaller chunks. Still, it works faster now and it does output PDF files. I am happy to say that I was able to identify the formatting issue and should have full space PDFs output soon. Thanks again for the help!
Hi Anna, could you pls leave a hint regarding the formatting issue? I think we might have a similar problem. Thank You! :-) Pit
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.