Is there a way for me to setup notifications when a wiki/confluence page has been created or updated?
We have a builds folder and new build release notes are created by folder:
http://wiki.ibaset.com/display/BUILDS/CPBA1.0.2.3_20130428
http://wiki.ibaset.com/display/BUILDS/CPBA1.0.2.4_20130521
The above are child pages
Is it possible for me to setup a email notification to myself or a group of email ids when one is created or modified?
Sorry, I can't access Confluence from home, but go to Tools and see if you are set up as a watcher. If not, add yourself. You could then edit the page and see if that generates a notification, that should only take a few minutes to arrive.
If it doesn't, you'll probably have to check with your admin staff.
Also, if you go to your profile, you should see something there about email notifications, see what's selected there. It might be that you need to select or deselect one of those options. Cheers.
Isn't it just a case of making everyone who needs to see the updates watchers of the pages in question? Ok, they have to do it themselves, but that's not too demanding. Cheers.
The pages are created with new names every month. Is there a way to do it from the main BUILDS page?
I just checked, we are watching main page "BUILDS" but no emails generated. I am not admin. Anyway to check ?
I saw another record that sub pages are not on the notification list. Need a plugin for DESCENDANT pages
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.