Hello,
I build the Confiforms logic where I am reading data from JIRA. In JIRA I have many Epics and linked Stories.
What I would like to achieve is to add to the form only the key of the Epic and see the list of dependent / linked Stories. For every single story, I need to read the value of the Story Point and on the form, I need to add up these numbers and display the on the form.
What I already achieved
I have the form where I can add or search for any JIRA issue, story, or Epic. I am able to read the status and the value of the Story Points.
I am able also to read a number of stories when I add to the form JQL script.
I didn't find a way to have the listed keys of linked stories to the Epic via linked to Epic as Array or any other way where I will be able to parse and read story points by any other script.
Here is my code:
<p class="auto-cursor-target">
<br/>
</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="0ac060cf-c01e-4b08-bccf-6ecba9bc13a2" ac:name="confiform" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">f</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p class="auto-cursor-target">
<br/>
</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="ffda1fef-a7fc-4eda-8659-ef0107f79012" ac:name="confiform-entry-register" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="embedded">true</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="04f94039-92fb-4804-a362-d1a7535a7dd2" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="css">max-width:300px;width:300px;</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">keyCF</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">JIRA ticket #</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="extras">Jira</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldDescription">projectkey-000</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">jira</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="9c923c23-b604-428e-93f8-7b068fafd1e5" ac:name="confiform-field-definition-rules" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="condition">!keyCF:[empty]</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">reporterCF=fields.reporter.name&summaryCF=fields.summary&statusCF=fields.status.name&storypointsCF=fields.customfield_10008&fixversionCF=fields.fixVersions.name&labelsCF=fields.labels.asArray&epiclinkCF=fields.customfield_18300&issuetypeCF=fields.issuetype.name</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="values">[entry.keyCF]</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="action">Lookup and set JIRA issue data</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="actionFieldName">keyCF</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="values2">Jira</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="68ea6f80-a1eb-4dc5-9fc1-8090c0cbd9f4" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">reporterCF</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Reporter field from JIRA</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">user</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="1db610be-8bcb-4ec3-9842-532156138aea" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">summaryCF</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Summary</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="8f17aaf8-f3fb-44b4-80d3-091f480a676d" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">statusCF</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Status</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="5eb44cf3-95c0-4ca4-ab3c-b3764f63562e" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">storypointsCF</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Story Points</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">hidden</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="16c314c8-3111-4651-a952-2ed178631c38" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">Roundednumber</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Story Points</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="8266e5eb-6f21-4835-b3eb-d2e03bd3eff3" ac:name="confiform-field-definition-rules" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="values">Roundednumber=ROUND(storypointsCF,2)</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="action">Set expression</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="actionFieldName">storypointsCF</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="7ce2f073-cc47-46b7-9de3-8fc2e441fc2d" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">fixversionCF</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Fix Version</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="b0ff8473-dbee-41f3-9ad2-5297200455ca" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">labelsCF</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Labels</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">confluencemultilabel</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="078844d3-a855-4f05-b038-5792b47f82bb" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">epiclinkCF</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Group</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
<p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="c1d138f9-88e3-4d31-9a4b-aba8b5dc06ef" ac:name="confiform-field-definition" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldName">issuetypeCF</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="fieldLabel">Issue Type</ac:parameter>
<ac:parameter ac:name="type">text</ac:parameter>
</ac:structured-macro>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target">
<br/>
</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="77e6daaa-8c15-428d-98ac-5453d9fd463e" ac:name="confiform-table" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:parameter ac:name="formName">f</ac:parameter>
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p class="auto-cursor-target">
<br/>
</p>
<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id="aee3ccb6-c31d-44c4-8cc8-781e0c1ada18" ac:name="confiform-entry-edit" ac:schema-version="1">
<ac:rich-text-body>
<p>
<br/>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target">
<br/>
</p>
</ac:rich-text-body>
</ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target">
<br/>
</p>