Hi
I would like to set an automation that check if custom field = x & requestor move the issue to status = completed.
if the custom field = other values than x , don't display the screen.
Can you let me know if this possible?
Asaf
Hi @Asaf Yosovich
What you need to do is to create two transitions one with and other without a transition screen. And then use a workflow condition to show/allow one of these transitions based on a custom field value.
I hope it helps,
Ravi
Hello, Good day. This should be possible with Workflow condition than Automation. Please refer : https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/configure-advanced-issue-workflows/
Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ , this means I need to create two statuses as well?
@Mohanraj Thangamuthu I tried do to this via Workflow condition but I couldn't set a default screen for each scenario.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.