I tagged a bunch of headings in a certain color and saved to check the look, but I ended up changing the color scheme to accomplish this as the color choices didn't fit my desired design scheme, so now I want to use the new default color that I set in the color scheme, but I see no option in the color picker to turn off the current choice, nor does the new default color appear to be in the choices available. Unfortunately, I have made a lot of text changes that I don't want to lose, so reverting to an older page version is not an attractive choice. I know I could copy all of the text into a text editor, then just re-tag all of the paragraphs, etc, but this is long page with many code examples, graphics, and tables, so I don't want to have to reformat the entire page.
Is there an easy way to revert to the (new) default text color?
Thanks for any help.