Hi Suresh,You can go to the page that should have those watchers, then click on Watch, and you should see an option to manage watchers. Be sure you have the admin privileges to do so.Cheers,WZ
Yes, I tried removing the entry in the Manage Watchers UI by clicking on the trask can -- while that immediately removes the entry but if you refresh the page (or get out and back into the page), the undefined() entry is still there...
Anyone have same experience?
I'm having the problem but not for an undefined user. I am just trying to remove a regular user from the watched list. I click on the trash can (under manage watchers) and it shows the user be removed, however if I refresh the page the user is still there listed as watching the page.
I believe this may be a bug in Confluence.
I do. Yes, 5 years later... (confluence 6.6.16)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.