So I'm trying to get SSO working on our Atlassian products, and it works like a charm on Jira and its related products.
Then I found out a department was using Trello, something they had started and managed on their own using their work emails. With SSO on, they now didn't have access.
Not a problem, or so I thought. I presumed I could add Trello as a product in Atlassian Administration and then grant them access as I had done with all the other products.
But it seems to be only Trello Enterprise that can be "added"/linked to the Atlassian Administration site, and Enterprise is overkill for Trello as only 5 people need access.
I have tried adding some of them to the Directory, through Azure AD - but still get an error that they don't have access to Trello.
Question: So my question is how do I grant users access to Trello while having SSO on - without going Enterprise?