Hi all,
Is there any opportunity to filter issues by customer satisfaction comment?
for example to choose only issues, where this comment is set.
By default it's unavailable in JIRA but using Script RUnner plugin you can get it to work
https://jamieechlin.atlassian.net/wiki/display/GRV/Scripted+JQL+Functions+With+Comments#ScriptedJQLFunctionsWithComments-hasComments([numberofcomments])
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/232265
Hi Tarun,
I'm talking not about issue comments, but the comment, which is added to the satisfaction rate. Here it is:
image2016-9-1 16:15:8.png
And this is how it looks in the issue:
image2016-9-1 16:15:16.png
this comment is added neither to the Comments tab, nor to the History.
Could you please explain how to catch such a comment? I've tried to do this with hasComments() function but it doesnt help.
I'd also be interested in finding out how to do this, just to pull out all the comments a lot quicker then copy and pasting line by line!!!!
Cheers
Was this ever achieved?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.