Hi All,
I have 4 status in PROJECT 1-
Open -> In Progress -> In Review -> Resolved.
Step 1
I have a ticket in PROJECT 1; when the ticket is moved from Open -> In Progress; it automatically creates a ticket in PROJECT 2 and links to PROJECT 1 ticket with link type 'has dependency'.
Step 2
Now, when the above created ticket in PROJECT 2 is cancelled, the PROJECT 1 ticket(which was in IN PROGRESS status) moves to IN REVIEW, which in turn creates another ticket in PROJECT 2(but with different summary, I am setting the summary and description via scripting).
My question: is it possible to link (type - 'is caused by') the ticket created in Project 2(Step 2: IN REVIEW transition) to the ticket in PROJECT 2 which was cancelled(created when IN PROGRESS status) before in Project 2(based on summary), via post function or JIRA automation.
I tried via automation but no luck. If this is possible can via scripting can some one help!
Thank you.