Hello,
I'm having trouble to manage tags for the alert. Let's say the Googlestackdriver integration creates an alert with the following tags:
- "location:us-east1-a" (with "location:{{_payload.incident.resource.labels.zone}}")
- "location:" (with "location:{{_payload.incident.resource.labels.region}}" while _payload.incident.resource.labels.region doesn't exist)
- some other tags that is not started with "location:"
Alert filter doesn't appear to capable accepting any field within _payload, so I can't split create action into two.
Using the tag "location:{{_payload.incident.resource.labels.region}}{{_payload.incident.resource.labels.zone}}" is not feasible as I'm not able to guarantee both fields will not appear at the same time, unless I can use some sort of conditional expression within the dynamic field.
The worst case scenario is that I have to create an webhook integration and an API integration, so I can review and modify the alert automatically with external program.
As this method will increase the complexity of how a new alert is handled, I want to avoid that if possible.
Is Opsgenie able to remove tag with matching criteria from alert automatically with alert policy or something else natively on Opsgenie?