Using confluence 3.4 , I set following css at "Lool and Feel Stylesheet setting ".
But Page color did't change at all.
body { background-color:pink; }
Thanks
This has already been asked here: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/65250/styling-a-single-page-with-css
Thank you for reply.
But is there any other option to change background color of page?
Because I do not know how to add script shown previous answer.
thanks
Hey there, jukbys.
Since you mentioned that you are not too familiar on the application of script in your Confluence page, you might want to seek the assistance from the Atlassian Experts if you need help on this. Take note that the previous answer that provided by Daniel is meant for a single page. Unless you intend to change the whole layout of the Confluence page and you are do not have the resources, the Experts will be the best point of contact on this matter:
http://www.atlassian.com/resources/experts#find-an-expert
Hope this helps!
Warm regards,
Danial
Hi Danial
Thank you very much!
What I want to do is to change the whole layout of the confluence page.
Befor I asked here , I had read Confluence manual, but could not find information.
By the way I wll ask Atlassian Experts.
regards,
jukbys
You can try:
#content { background-color: green; }
Background colour for the whole page seems like a problem. I don't know if there is a perfect solution. This works partly:
@page { background: green; } .wiki-content { background: red; }
@page colours the margin area, .wiki-content the text area in the middle. So combine them with the same colour. The limitation is that .wiki-content only covers areas with text. If your text ends at half the page's height the rest will stay white.
Is there code to just highlight the background of one word in the sentence?
Found the following code on the Internet and put it insideBob Swift's wonderful HTML macro. It did set the background color for theentire Confluence page. I'm using Confluence Server v. 5.<style> body { display: block; margin: 8px; background-color: red; } body:focus { outline: none; } </style>
Most likely this code could get pared down further but this conveys the general idea.
---
"If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And If it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first."
Mark Twain
I should add that there still is an area of the Confluence content that the body style directive above does not re-color. This makes sense ... you would want the Confluence panel to be a different color than the browser's page.
It's possible that the @ page or "#content" directions above would do that, but the context in which those directives would be used is not detailed by the writer.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.