I'd like to be able to view all tasks by due date order on a Kanban board.
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Yes, change the board filter to "order by due-date" instead of "order by rank". This will prevent you from ranking your issues, which is probably less than ideal for your team.
You could create a second board that uses a filter ordered by the due-date, and alternate between the views as you need.
Hello @[deleted]
Welcome to Atlassian Community!!!
If I understand correctly, you want to order your Kanban board wrt the due date. Please try the following board filter query:
Project=KAN order by "Due Date" ASC
I am getting this error
This suggests that you do not have a project with a key of KAN.
Try typing the query from scratch - when you start to type KAN, Jira will start to offer you valid project names. (Also try that for the due date part)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.